CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Two of a Kind....

Here are two of my nephews Nathan and Benjamin. They are five years old and two of the cutest boys I have ever met. They are the best of friends and if you listen to the conversations they have you will fall in love. They talk about everything together and are funny because they want to talk in "private." It must be serious!! They have told me that they already decided they are not getting married when they get older and they are just going to be best friends forever. Nathan is the most loving boy and is so kind and considerate of others. He is an adult in a 5 year old body. I love him so much!! Benji is my little gummy bear. When he was a baby, he was a chubby little boy with the softest skin and so I nicknamed his tummy the gummy tummy which turned into calling him a gummy bear. The great thing to me is that I still call him that. He is not to fond of it anymore...most of the time! He will tell me he isn't but I can tell he still wants to be called just not in front of his friends. And of course he has grown out of the gummy tummy but he is still my little gummy bear!! I love both of these boys so much!!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Brooke, I wish I could have been there. could you email me some pictures of this event!!!

Lindsay said...

I love to see cute pictures of your family! Lunch was so much fun...lets do it again REALLY SOON!