CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Mother's Day...

These pictures are a little late, but this is Morgan on Mother's Day. She was the best and didn't quite get the holiday but knew that it was my day and she was going to make it a good day. She told me "happy mother's day, mom!" a number of times during the day. She is beautiful and I am so glad I have her.

She insisted on a picture with her horse...notice she is helping the horse wave to the camera...what a nerd!!

She is getting so big.




I love you Mo!! -Love, Mom
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Holly and Dave said...

her dress is darling! i can't believe how big she is. what a cutie.

Spillane Creative said...

Brooke you look so beautiful and your little girl is a doll. Hope your doing well. love hil