CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Disneyland....Just the two of us!!!

The other part of Morgan's birthday present from me was to surprise her when I picked her up from school the next Friday. I picked her up and told her we are going to DISNEYLAND!!! She was so excited to go and see all of the princesses again. She asks me almost every day when she can go visit them again because they miss her. So I made her wish come true...

Minnie and Mo

Since Morgan's favorite ride the Teacups were broken we rode her other favorite ride, the Carousel, only 6 times. Believe me, I wasn't as sad as she was to hear the teacups were broken. Last time we were there we rode them 9 times in one day!!

For dinner we went to Ariel's Grotto (which I highly recommend) to eat with all the princesses. Here she is with Ariel herself!!


When Snow White came out Morgan was speechless and couldn't believe she was there. She has met her before but since Snow White is her favorite she was still a little shocked to see her for the second time. It was adorable. I mentioned that to Snow White and she got down and asked Morgan for a big hug and Morgan ran up and gave her a big hug and just stood there and looked at her. How rewarding would it be to be one of these princesses and see these little girls look up to them like they are so real and part of their favorite movies.

Princess Jasmine and Mo Mo


Princess Belle and Mo Mo

Cinderella and Mo Mo


Fairy Godmother and Mo Mo

I showed this picture to Morgan after I took it and she said she looked like a grumpy princess.



5 comments:

Bethany said...

I LOVE THE GRUMPY PRINCESS! This is my favorite picture ever! love you guys!
bethany

jessica said...

Fun to see pictures of Mo in Disneyland...:)

Holly and Dave said...

how fun! i love disneyland, and it's even better with kids. morgan must have loved it!

Natalie said...

Hi Brooke! It's Natalie Whitney - we haven't talked in forever! How are things going? I know.... I can't believe our girls are 3.....they are growing up so fast. We should get together sometime and have a playdate. My e-mail is natalieawhitney@hotmail.com - hopefully we'll talk soon!
-Natalie

Susan Cook said...

Seeing these pictures is getting me excited for my trip to Disney World. I'm going in April, with my husband and two kids. It will be the kids first trip to Disney World!