CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My Big 3 Year Old!!!!

Morgan turned 3 on January 5th. I can't believe how big she is!!! She is in preschool and loves it and loves learning new things. She has made many friends and loves her teacher Ms. Krista. At home when we play school she always wants to be Ms. Krista...it is so cute! I asked Morgan what kind of party she wanted and what she wanted to do and the first thing she said was, "I want MiMi and Carm Carm to come over and be princesses with me." That is easy for me...I invited her to cousins Megan (MiMi) and Carmen (Carm Carm) over for a princess party. They all dressed up and we did everything that royal princesses should do. I gave Morgan a Barbie Dream House for her birthday and she loves it. (Not as much as I do...it is my favorite thing to play with!)




Cousin Carm Carm and Mo Mo



Cousin MiMi and Mo Mo







0 comments: