CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Day...


For Memorial Day, Morgan, myself, and my sister Becky packed up and went to Las Vegas for warmer weather. Unfortunately, we didn't get warmer weather but we had fun.


Here we are with our princess boa's on!! The funny thing is I told mo to make a face and we sort of look like we randomly chose the same face. Like mother, Like daughter!!


Here we are at dinner after a long day and we are both a little tired.



I had to post this picture....Isn't she the most beautiful girl? I am so lucky to have such a perfect daughter. We had so much fun together on our little trip.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brook-

So I guess I am a "blog stalker", I found you through Katrina's blog. Your little girl is so cute! It has been a long time, I hope all is well.

Sarah Lewis Rutter