CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Proud to Be A Mom!!


Well I am so grateful to be a mom this MOTHER'S DAY. Morgan had a mom's night this week at her school and it was so cute. This is video from it. If you can't understand some of the songs, that's ok, because neither can I. The little blonde girl on Morgan's left is her best friend at school, Melayna. They are the cutest little girls and they love to play together. The blonde boy behind Morgan is Sean. She claims he is her boyfriend, but who knows. I can tell she likes him because when we left the program I said to tell Sean goodbye and she got embarrassed and mad at me. She said to me, "Mom, he heard you say that!" It was so cute but I wonder if I should worry she is starting so young!

0 comments: